I'm not going to do a huge write up on the RDX because I've launched a new series over on KickingTires about being an Urban DINK (dual income, no kids) and how that changes the type of car you look at. It's kind of different anyway. Check it out.
Here's my checklist.
- Parallel Parking: Awesome for a small SUV. Grade: A
- Winter Driving: AWD is very nice and STANDARD. Grade: A
- Features: Only one option (a Nav and tech package) otherwise loaded out of the gate with leather, moonroof etc. Grade: A
- Mileage: 19/23 city/hwy mpg. Not good and you have to use premium for the turbo engine. Grade: B-
- Price: $32,995 for the luxury and amenities that come standar along with the sweet engine and AWD its almost a bargain. Grade: A-